Monday 18 February 2008

STRESS i am.

i'm absolute pissed off at the thing.

i'm stressed over the test i'll be having tonight. i shall blog about this compulsory english paper that i had to take in order to graduate after i got all my results in may. wtf.

i'm stressed over the test which i'll be having on wednesday. computational linguistic that's the name of the paper just in case you all want to know. wtf.

i'm stressed over mrS's surgery tomorrow.
apparently i fell asleep after talking to J earlier and 3rd sista soh called and told me regarding that thing and told me that mrS has to undergo an operation tomorrow. i was like wtf?!
he went for a check up today and that's quite urgent in that case.

and i have to make up my mind and AND have a fixed and confirmed decision on wednesday the latest for that thing.

life's has been a no good to me lately.
why why why?

No comments: