Saturday 16 February 2008

a note to Cel.

dadadarling is officially away for 5 months. man, time really flies!
ur mommy cried when we were talking about you that day at home!
we still miss you like mad. and cny is indeed different without you! you weren't there on cny eve, where all the fireworks soaring in the air and with you going krazee over the sight and sound of firecrackers and how we miss your gelagak when u desperately want to go into the house and survey everything.. :'( miss you miss you miss you.

I realize I don’t talk much about my friends and people around me in my blogs. Thereby decided to dedicate this entry to one of my closest friends.

I consider myself lucky in life in many ways.
One of the few things of which I consider myself fortunate enough is to have this friend.
I get to know Cel through a tuition we both went for in form 4. and since then, everything is history.

One of my greatest regrets was not having adequate time to spend in kuching when I went back for cny. I put all my blames in the stupid viruses which attacked me.
Because missey me was basically sick throughout the whole cny, except for cny day 1, and when my illness worsen on the fourth day of cny, it basically screw up a lot of the plans I had in mind towards the end of my holidays as I was scheduled to go back on the sixth day of cny.

Among my many regrets is.. I didn’t make it to attending a dinner with C on the third day when I got back in kuching because I had to accompany my family. On that day, that particular morning, something bad happened at home. And it basically screw up the whole cny mood for us throughout the whole pre-cny thing. And I cancelled off my appointment with Cel ( we were thinking to have dinner together then go senso for drinks) because I thought I should be with my aged parents that evening when they decided to go to Spring after all family has always been my first and main priority whenever I am back in kch for holidays. cause I always think that my parents are really old and I really should spend more time with them whenever I get back in kuching. As for friends, I am still young and still have a lot of time ahead of me and that I can always make up to replace the things that I missed doing with them. Going out for dinners, for example.

So our dinner thing was postponed to cny day 4. but on cny day 4, I was dragged to kpj in the evening and things were not good on my side, I had high fever, 38.9’c and was basically worn out and man, never did I feel so sick before. I had sore throat, dry cough and was basically losing my voice. And my whole body was aching. And the medicines made me drowsy and sleepy. But still I insisted on going out for dinner with Cel (but we’ll have to go to the airport to send my bff off first before that) cause I knew that would be our last outing together since I’m scheduled to leave on Tuesday so there is not much time left.

However, when my family got back from visitings (yeah, they went with me to kpj, sent me home, then went off again to visit people) later in the evening, I was asked to better kuai kuai stay at home and was not allowed to go to the airport even! and dinner had to be cancelled cause he had big family dinner kind of thing to attend. So well, didn’t make it to going out for dinner nor going to a friend's place with qi in the end. =(

As a friend, he knows me well enough. Other than J, he gets my rants from time to time. And he is indeed the kind of friend who will be there for you whenever you needed someone to talk to or whenever you’re in deep shits.

so to you Cel, sorry for not being able to go out for dinner with you. well, part of it was your fault also can. who asked you to have the dinner with your family leh? i don't know whether do you still read my blogs. and one more thing, i'm glad i called you up on cny eve and we still managed to catch up over a drink at starbucks. cause seriously, i really don't know when can we meet up again.

so whatever it is, all the best in everything la dude.

ps: the reason i'm writing out these thoughts i have in mind was because i know this stupid man didn't know that i treasure my friendship with him as much as he treasures our friendship. so thereby this entry is meant to be made known to him that i do care about my friends, particularly those people i consider as my buddies and good friends (as in people who are worth knowing and be friends with) and not merely acquaintances. i may seem to be like someone who doesn't give a shit to people around me, even the simplest thing like calling up my friends to go out for a cup of drinks and all that or even sending a simple sms as per say, but the truth is, even if i don't call my friends, including those who are reading my blogs, and ask you out for drinks and all that, it doesn't mean you guys are not important to me in my life okie. sometimes i just don't have enough time to make things happen. i do think about you guys all the time. but sometimes it's just so tough for me to make out my time to go out and all that. it's not that i don't want.

No comments: