Wednesday 20 February 2008

Ewww.

i screwed up my 20% computational linguistic test today.
am pretty much dead meat.
the prof was so damn mad at me that she left the class without waiting for me to hand in the paper.
and i had to rush my ass off to the car park not knowing which way to head to and had to rush back and asked my classmates where did she head to and all that. and i stood in the middle of the road, still couldn't find her. apparently she had gotten into the car. and i saw a car reversing. and it was her. i waited for her, hoping that she would stop the car. i stood there, not knowing what to do. she wind down the window and i handed up my paper to her and appologized. but i knew i am not going to pass the paper anyways. sigh.

stupid stapler. i tried stapling the papers. but because i was so nervous, i couldn't staple it properly. as a result, there was so many holes on the papers and i even accidentally teared off a small part of it cause the stupid bullet couldn't poke through the paper and i had to get rid of it.

excessive spending on i dont know what resulted me in kancah kemiskinan now.
i'm officially broke. T_T

mrS's surgery went well and he's resting well. whee =)

3rd soh postponed her flight back to Jeddah to next monday so i hope the documents for that thing would arrive safely before monday.
and oh yea. i didn't have my english paper test on monday cause the lecturer decided to postpone the test. sien.

gotta go through hell from next week onwards. so many datelines, tests, and assignments.
some more have a play to play. me? acting? no way. i know. but i've no choice cause it's part of the coursework. and i'll be graded for that. T_T

why my life has to be so damn kesian one?

No comments: