Friday 29 February 2008

half-dead.

was toiled onto a rollercoaster track of life since last week.
it has been.. well.. miserable to me.
but despite all that, i guess what i had gone through for the past week shall be part of my greatest memories throughout my 3-year uni life.

there was a 3-person group assignment which due on 26.2 (where we had to design a set of 2 hours english test paper for first year uni student) and me and groupmates worked days and nights prior to date of submission. having no basic in teaching methods and teaching theories, we basically had to do anything from scratch. and man, never did we realised designing a test is that difficult. and seriously, it really changed our perception towards the profession of a teacher. gotta salute you, teachers out there!

and there was this survey/research thing that i gotta do for my english paper. another group work. anyways, story aside. i don't want to talk about all these. i used to long so much to go back kuching periodically. but then as time goes on, especially lately, i wish i could have more time in penang. there are so many things that i think i didn't have the chance to do throughout my 3 years here. my uni life..is basically screwed up as i missed out things that a uni student should be doing. i missed out all the fun. tmr will be the first day of march. march shall then be well spent although it will be a hell of a month (cos there are so many datelines and stuff) and finals' in a month's time.

i'm playing back all the songs that i used to listen to like 24/7 (i'm sucha dull person that i can listen to the same songs over and over again for a long time) when i was in my first year. they make me so super emo now that i want to cry. T_T all these songs revived back all the memories i had back then. so here i proclaim to the world that i do seriously hoping so much that i would have more time in penang and i really wish there's 60 days per month.

despite the susahpayah-ness that i had to go through throughout the past week, i prefer to look at the bits and moments i seriously treasure for the past week. well, here are some of the galore of pics that i took for the past week and they basically sum up what i did and all that. pics say it all! ;)


with the girls, salma and sarah.


being a penang sakai as i am, i was introduced to this kopitiam located near our uni (which is another side of where i'm staying right now).


their superbly nice pat kapau or something. i can never get the name of the dish corretly! lets just call it pakkapal. so yummilicious that we ate the same thing again the second time we went there. it makes me go jiwang and it's so addictive!



the bed i slept on for 3 nights. and of which the room has unofficially became my squatter. a place where i can change clothes and bra daringly without having to say ' hey, i change now okie'.



the night when we had macdelivery and feasted cos we were too tired doing the assignment. and when i regretted for ordering too much large fries.



my mate. my companion. my other half in penang. proudly present to you, salma M from mauritius. on a night when we went to cultural night. my very first apperance activity as such in campus (which usually held on a sat evening, and me, being a me, couldn't go most of the time because i feel guilty and dare not to escape church's saturday meeting). but i made it last sat because i went to her room for discussion and later in the evening, we went to the show together. and missey me had to brave myself throughout my 15mins walk back home in the mid of the night. i reached home like a few mins before 12am. omggg.


with my friend, kerlee and carol's sister, mingwei who also attended the show.



nasi kandar. i'm so gonna miss it when i go back to kch.


esp when i eat it with my disinfected and thoroughly cleansed hand. =D that explains why i love having nasi kandar with the girls.


with huda, who calls me 'ing' instead of 'ling'.

kami anak sarawak. with juwi.


with menaka. who will migrate to canada soon.


with azfa. us, among the 10 people involved in the play next week. wish us luck.
and god, i havnt hafal the script yet.

These are some of the people i meet along the way and attend classes with for the past 3 years and these are among the people that i am glad knowing. =)

2 comments:

King Qi said...

when you actually bother to prettify yourself you look so pretty... a far-cry from chuyik's horror. =)

.c.h.e.r.r.y. said...

l0L. chuyik's "HORROR" some more. nightmare eh? l0L.
haiya. but i didnt look that bad on chuyik, did i ? stil ok what. l0L. mayb becos d 3 of u wore til damn smart then my pretty-ness cannot be seen. muahahahha. look at some of the pics (which i posted up in this entry) of me with shorts and tee, not bad bah right.
as for the rest of the pics, i didnt purposely prettify myself. no make up nothing.
but anyways thanks for you compliment the qi!!! wheeeeeee wootwoot =)