Tuesday 8 January 2008

untitled.

i hate blody contact lenses.
on saturday, while rushing to attend a love feast (in simpler and layman word: dinner) i tried to put on my lenses and one side of it got stucked so i tried to peel it and unstuck it and it was torn. wtf.
and had to send it to dustbin. and they were only half a month old. cis.

i swear i'll never wear one of those things again. super ma huan sial.

after days of craving for sushi. i finally went to tesco. TESCO. to get my sushi.

was actually planning to go by myself today after my class at 2pm but then right missy me was too lazy to take a bus and go to queensbay and have sushi at sushiking. was too tired when i got back. went to take a nap and told myself that i'll go in the evening, say like 5.30 or something and come back at 7.30pm but right, i woke up at 6+pm. so forget it.

so somehow i decided to get the sushi that they sell in tesco. mylord. i was so desperate for it that missey me didn't bother even if it's tesco's okie. tesco's also jadilah. apabolehbuat.

i did not dare to get the sashimi one cause i scared they aren't fresh. so these one also jadi lah. but unfortunately they are so not nice. the rice so damn hard to chew okie.

missey me will be away for a couple of days..from thursday until sunday afternoon. i'm so gonna miss my BED. my ROOM. my BOLSTER (i can't sleep well without bolster.damn). my notebook. internet. and the BATHROOM.

man. how much i despise and detest the bathrooms/toilets (in hotels, motels etc etc firstly they are so dirty. and secondly you'll never know if there's any cctv or pinhole cam hidden inside the bathroom, particularly the one in hotels motels and whatnots.)

so haiya. other than the one at home (kch's) and the one where i'm staying now (these are the ones where you daringly go naked and take your shower, pee and defecate without even worry about anything and you'll feel so damn comfy and at ease all the time.), missy me DESPISE ALL THE OTHER BATHROOMS and TOILETS (yes, including the public toilets! even the one in my campus! so damn dirty! stupid)

so yeah..i am so gonna miss the comfort zones. gonna miss my bed in particular. damn.



anyways, i have been like procrastinating for the one whole night and too lazy to read up what will be covered in the lectures tomorrow.

someone i adore, someone who i didn't meet for close to 2 years, the one whom i used to be so attached and dependent on, the one whom i trust, will be coming back to pg tomorrow for good this time. finally. i'm both excited and nervous to see her again. but still, no honey and no leaven. it's not something personal. i like her being her. but still i don't go beyond than that. don't get me wrong. i like, i love and i treasure all the serving ones here in pg. yeap, all of 'em. no personal preference. no personal attractions.

i realise my blog tidak mendapat sambutan yang baik. i am thinking to close down this blog and blog it elsewhere, like back to my old private blog of which i still blog once in a while.

i don't know. sigh. i wonder if anyone of you read it.

whatever it is, writing keeps me sane.

i need to write. i need to.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oii Ah Soh... Dun la say no one reads ur blog... me here Reader setia... lol...

see got proof:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/anfernee10/hippobunny.jpg
;;)

cheers,
anfernee

.c.h.e.r.r.y. said...

l0L.
glad to hear that!
thankss so much for reading!!
=D