Sunday 6 January 2008

how i hate you.

how i hate you.
u distract my attention when i try to get my things done.
u piss me off with your bloody sounds that u make each time u pass by my territory.
i'm so gonna squash you out. and smack you real hard the next time i see you and make sure you die in my hands.

i hate you so bloody fly.

there's one fly still wandering in my room. and it's still blody ALIVE. uh.
i tried smacking it with my slippers but i failed.
and i tried whacking it with my big hardboard that i've. but apparently all my missions failed.
damn. it's so damn annoying. and i'm so blody scared it will leave some poo on any of my stuffs. particularly on my la senza which i hang for drying purpose.

i don't blody dare to smack and whack up any insects (minus mosquitos) because firstly i think they stink and secondly i blody don't like the internal organs and juices that squash out from their blody body.

but after tonight, i'm so gonna not be chicken out and gonna whack every single insects i see. wtf.

No comments: