Saturday 5 January 2008

sunday sunday SUNDAY!!

i hate sunday.
i hate i hate i hate.

someone asked me to make a copy of a book which me and that someone are going to use for something.

the thing is, this someone didn't pass me the book days ago when we decided to get a copy of that book.

now this someone doesn't want to make a copy of the book for the idiot*self. but will use the original copy. and SO, i'll have to make the copy of the book for MYSELF.

we have to go through that book TMR and now this someone handed me the book and asked me to make a copy of that book.

i'm so blary irritated and annoyed and angry can.
asked me walk all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy just to get a book photostated?!
why blody cant this someone give it to me days ago or even yesterday when we went out?????????

i hate going out on sunday here in penang because i have to go basically anywhere and everywhere (except malls) by FOOT. BY FOOOOTTTTT ok.
and plus, i don't want to wash my hair all over again when i reach home.
it's such a troublesome thing to do!
i had to take shower and wash my hair (even if i've already taken my shower and wash my hair before i go out) everytime i got back from somewhere because it's freaking dirty here and imagine how you're exposed to dirty air and fumes from buses and cars and motocycles while walking along the road. mylord.

fuck.

No comments: