Thursday 2 April 2009

around this time of the year last year, i was struggling, partly because i was loaded with school work and mainly because my student life was coming to an end and i had to embark to a new phase of my life so to speak.

working life seemed so exciting back then, prolly because i had an ideal and brilliant idea about how my working life would and should be. everything seemed, surreal and well, fun. i could dress up and go out for lunch with my coworkers. everything seemed... perfect back then. at least that was how i perceived the working life. wtf.

but sadly, now that i have tasted it, that is so not the case.

i am trying not to think negatively about the current situation i am in. but sometimes, my pessimism could really.. stretch.

whatever it is, fts.
and i am the artist to paint my life.
so ah...fi.


8 more weeks, baby.

edited:
ps: i wish i could hide in the duffel at times like this when i stumble across the shits.

No comments: