Tuesday 17 February 2009

it's 4ish am and i still can't sleep and that drives me nuts so i figure why not i write down my thoughts so thats what im doing now lappie on my lap while typing in the dark having the room all to yourself means total freedom with 100% privacy meaning i can switch off the lights whenever i like or have it on til the wee hours or til the sun slaps me in the face and not having fights or arguments on whose responsible isit to switch off the lights the downsides of it would be not having someone around to have pillowtalks with you or be there for you when you are scared of ghosts i have been going to bed rather late lately and waking up late like 12pm wake up shower brunch tv online dinner tv online sleep i am having sorethroat now cause i had too much peanuts and fries and oh yea i think i figure out the reason why i am stil wide awake by now i had peach tea earlier i still cant find my sudoku booklet nor can i find the sudoku player how ah like that tell me sigh i guess my life is really pathetic i dont know why maybe cause i still cant sleep and still blabbing here ok maybe i should just go ahead and try to sleep even if it means tossing around in bed somehow i wish the night never ends

No comments: