Tuesday 24 June 2008

To WPeng,



the saviour,

From helping me printing out my assignments (back in hostel) and speeding me to the cyber café to print out the assignments to helping me to hand in the assignments due to my forever-last-min attitude and b4 i got the printer (was dragging my feet to get it obviously) i truly appreciate those times when you came and helped me out.

Remember how I used to tell you that I’ll change the next sem and cut off the bad habit and do the assignments ahead of time regardless of what and how I never kept those promises? L0L.

remember how I poured the stupid orange yogurt juice into my bag pack during orientation?! L0L.

You truly came to aid when I needed your help. And I really appreciate that.

the partner-in-crime,

Whom I asked for favour when I really couldn’t attend the lectures sometimes [like i woke up real late as a result from burning mid night oil for the assignment(s) ]. ‘peng, help me sign my attendance! Remember!’

And how u asked me sign for u when u couldn’t make it. Wakakakka.

Really so berkerjasama when it comes to skipping lectures. BUT i RARELY skip class ok. me very good girl wan.



the driver,

who always drove us around. and man, she could really remember the horrible roads in penang. Gonna be the best penang tourist guard! She knows where to get the yummy breads, the best icekacang etc.

the notes provider,

She was there to provide me with notes before our finals from first year to final year cos she always know there are notes which need to be photocopied and read while I always the one who doesn’t know what’s going on.

the study partner,

When it comes to group study before finals.

Knowing she’ll be easily distracted if she does her revision in her room in hostel, I will usually ask her to come over to my place so that I, being the mean one can always force her to study. But somehow we will end up cakap kosong and makan a lot! Either that she’ll hop over to tesco and do the grocery shopping and i will go over to the mamaklorry and buy my tauhu hua!!

And when I stayed in the hostel, I’ll ask her to come to my room and study together when I couldn’t finish studying and when I worried like hell for that particular paper. So i’ll ask her to come and teman me so that we’ll go through the revision together and plus, by having her over to my place/room, I wouldn’t sleep cos there’s someone who always nag me and keep me awake.

(she was my wing neighbour and stayed a floor below my room and i used to give her a missed call and that's the sign for her to come out from her room, and i'll talk to her cos that way can save phone credit! wtf and we will usually shout out our names loud like we own the whole wing. wahahahhaha)

And, and she always sit either in front of me or behind me during exams. (when I forgot my angka giliran that day when the result was out, i had to sms her and asked her my angka giliran! wakaka. she's like my living organizer and secretary ok!)


To my friend and my bigmama, who has gone through the thick and thin together with me in uni, happy 23rd birthday! have a blast~ huGsss!!!!

1 comment:

ღRiN rInღ said...

U siao cha bo...go tell out all my things...wakakakaka....

Really appreciate it and tear like rain adi reading ur blog. Damn... I really miss all of you alot and i really hate working life while doing my studies..... you better be bck asap and spent lots of time with me b4 u go back to Kuching aft convo.

Miss ya lots...