Friday 18 January 2008

i'm amazed

that i DARED to squeeze and smash the tinyminywinzy baby spiders! i killed blary TWO.

shit. i don't know where on earth do they come from. some blardy spiders must have given birth in my blody room. wtf.

i'm so mad and piss with insects! particularly after my encounter with click here. and couple of days ago, my room (the whole shoplots actually) were swamped and territorized by small tinywinsy greenish and brownish insects! there were zillions of it! they were everywhere in my room. they flew in when the nite draws near. and there was one nite when i was getting the homework done, they were so annoying that i had to stop doing my homework and hid myself UNDER the blanket. apparently they were attracted to lights. so when the light's on, that's when they start colonialising the place. they were basically everywhere. everywhere. and my bed was full of the bloody insects! and i had to quickly swiped off the bloody insects from my bed, crawl down and quickly switched off the blody lights. then quickly climbed into my bed and had my blanket cover all my body. and you can actually feel the insects started getting krazzee and cincai flew around and hit everywhere and the sounds of it really gross and chicken you out.

and each morning when you wake up, you'll find zillions of those insects on the floor. basically everywhere in the house. along the stairways. EVERYWHERE. including MY bed. all dead. and you have to sweep and sweep them away. wtf.

and right, i was bitten by insects. they were like 6 bites or more on my body. i had to go see dr yesterday evening because of that. so superbly itchy! it could be that blody greenish and brownish insects' fault! stupid stupid! it could be that bloody spiders too! stupid stupid!

the next time when i see the Lord Jesus, i'm so gonna ask him 'lord, of all the things in the universe, why did you have to create insects? why why why?!!!' uh.

and my encouters with the two blody baby spiders really drove me mad and crazy. !#$%#$% hate it hate it! i hate spiders. i used to have this arachnophobia. so pantang to see even one blody small spider. they freaked me out. but now, i think i've been able to overcome it. stupid spiders. i saw the tiny spider crawling on my blody hand and i shoved it onto the floor, i stared at it, and was thinking should i kill it or should i not. and because i got so angry with insects i told myself i'm so gonna kill the blody spider. so without much hesitate i squeezed it till the juices came out. and i felt so good soonafter. holyshiet. stupid spiders!

and i became so paranoid. even until now. so scared they will crawl on my body and bite me. really very kia lang i tell you. get hauted and traumatized by the whole incident already. wtf.

i hate spiders! i hate ants! i hate those greenish and brownish insects! i hate insects! i hate those tiny little harmful creatures! hate hate hate. uh. fck.


sigh. can't wait to go bck kuching already. counting my days to 30.1 and 1.5.

can't wait. can't wait, people.

No comments: