Thursday 15 November 2007

kancah kemiskinan.

i'm awestrucked.
spent like more than rm500 in a week's time.
thereby i shall announce that i'm officially broke. finally.
brilliant me.
(qi, u have to teach me how to save up & manage my moolah!)

can't wait for tmr. 6pm. merdeka time.
can't wait for sat.
can't wait to go back.
can't wait to hang out with family & friends. =)
can't wait for the good food. mom's cookings & d glorious food in kch.
can't wait to catch up with those koncos.
can't wait.
(promise me a good & well spent holiday ppl.)

wish me luck guys. for tmr's paper.
i should have really aced the paper since i had sucha long break in between. but sigh. screw it. i took it for granted.
did i tell u (all) i dislike lit to bits?
i've been telling myself 'try to like it. no choice. pupuk your love and patience towards lit. it's interesting. it's. ' but well, i appreciate lit yet still hate it. pretty ambivalence eh?

but anyways, no time for any rants.
i shall be getting back to my literature stuff.

No comments: