Friday 16 November 2007

16.11.2007

2-month anniversary.dadadarling has left for 2 months. *heartache*
missyousosomuch. in 20 hours++ time, it'll be different when i got home because you aren't there..

speaking of which, i'll be going back to KUCHING tmr. =D yahoo. dear koncokoncos skalian. i cant wait to see you all. wheee =D

so tonight, me and a friend went to a lounge and had a few pints.
we had like 6 bottles. ( i know that's really a few =( ). and i had like about 2 to 2and a half bottles then gave up. if not my allergy pills wouldn't work.
and SADDEST Thing was that i had so much peanuts cap bagus. mylord. so much so that i was and am still regret and have pangs of guilt within me till now okie. wtf. i know for sure more pimples gonna pop out tmr. wtf wtf. cisbedebah.

it's such a bad thing to have allergy on this okie. sien.

so nvm, as usual. i got to drink things like lemonjuice or some other acidic drinks like sem kam or what not lah after the drinking session. if not will be very teruk.

so we went to a mamak restaurant to resume our drinking session. and we met my friend's colleagues. and ok loh, we sat together. so ok fine. we talked n talked and talked.

so me and my friend left first. because me, the holy one couldn't be back that late. i know. it sounds sucks (at times).. but no choice right. but (when you come to think of it, it's for our safety too lah) so it isn't really that bad either.

so ok fine. off we went. i got home and i talked to a few sisters before heading for my shower. so as usual, i brushed my teeth first. i squeezed out the toothpaste, put it on my toothbrush and looked into the mirror, and opened up my mouth. and guess what i saw????????
.
..
...
....
......
my one whole role of my upper teeth was full of peanuts cap bagus's skins!!!! wtfwtf.
i kept laughing and talking and laughing with those people over a glass of lemontea!wtf.

felt so damn malusial okie. no wonder they kept looking at me.
but they are so bad lah ok. should have told me bah. *hun* (fainted).

so the lesson i learnt:
remember to bring along a mini mirror at all times. (which i had forgotten to dump it into my bag).
always check on your teeth and mounth all the time after u eat something.
or if not, just wipe the teeth with piece of tissue to get rid of any food residues.

i'm really an anal when it comes to hygiene issues okies. always ensure i smell nice. my nose is cleaned with tissuepapers. and my ears have been korek-ed before i go out. and brush my teeth etc. heel cream on. hands cream on. etc etc. those are the rituals i would say.

so man. i really couldn't believe i got those peanuts' skin (or what do u call that? whatever) stucked on my teeth. uh. wtf.

omgg. damn horrible.
bet i looked damn chio. muahahha of cause hor, with peanuts' skin on my teeth hor. hahaha

ps: i didn't take my allergy pills. because i didn't want to. and part of it was because, i'm feeling ALRIGHT.
yayyy! =D

No comments: