Friday 5 October 2007

whats the .?

i dont see if there's any point to be the outstanding ones.
if you like it so much to be the outstanding ones. then so be it because i know you so like it and therefore will choose to step a step behind and let you do it and have it all.
and kindly do not put the blame on me.

you cannot put all a lot of excuses and blame me that i was being ignorant, never cared so much and that you have no choice but to have it your way and that you have to do all the shits.

you have always be the dominant and superior ones.
the tasks was meant for the both of us. i know what role and what responsibility i shall take and what i should do on my part.
but you seem to overtake everything and have everything going under your ways.
it's about group work. but bah. i don't care anymore.
you do things without telling me, you make decisions without telling me.
so since you are so keng, i, by any means, wouldn't be bothered to care so much.
so i will just stand aside. it is not that i never want to care or bother, take things for granted or whatever.

call me a selfish jerk but i seriously don't give it a damn. and i don't really care.
but puhleeze dont push up the responsibilities n dirts to me when you couldn't do it. and don't blame me for not being coorperative enough because i seriously don't see a point to coorperate with someone like you.

No comments: