Sunday 21 October 2007

*toasts*

for the VERY last night of my independence.
one week of freedom has finally come to an end.
:'(
i'm gonna miss this one whole week where i slept like there's no tomorrow.

i can't wait to go back.
i don't know why.
and i'm glad i didn't bet with any of my mates this time.
they were just challenging me to have a bet with them the other day.
they said i sure go back.
and yeah, i'll be going back people.
i always lose my bet particularly *ahem* on this matter.
i remember how many mcd meals i had to treat when i lost my bets to my mates 2 semesters ago.

sigh.
kinda sad that what i intended to do during the holidays can't actually work out as planned.
but nevermind.
there's always a standby & reserved option B-- back to home sweet home.

ohyea. now i remember why i can't wait to back.
i was on the phone with mdmY and mrS earlier and just by talking to them made me even more craving to go back.
and those koncokoncos all are back in kuching;
for practical apparently while some like me, are back for holidays.
but still, can always hang out and catch up with them.
so yeah,
CHERRY is going back on 17.11.2007 (Saturday).

and i have a few things that i want to do when i get back.
1. paint the walls in my room.
2. cook breakfast for mrS everyday.
3. teman mdmY&mrS as much as i can.
4.chillout with those koncos.
5. eat & enjoy all mdmY's glorious cookings& other good yummydelicious food in kch.
wheee =D
6. attend church meeting(s).

*fingerscrossed*
mogamoga all jadi yeah.

and yaaaahoooo, the most crucial point and most-look-forward -thing is that-
i can get as much sleep as i want!
=D

No comments: