Saturday 28 July 2007

what the .

this will be my first time that i blog immediately after i wake up.
just to release my anger before i let it controls me and ruins my day.

i havn't been able to sleep well. sleep well as in in a case that i don't get awaken by noises early in the morning. and that, really pisses me off.

can't u imagine that i was awaken like 3-4 times yesterday morning alone? every hour, from 3/4am-7+am.
and today, i was awaken by the unwelcomed and uninvited noises the bloody trice. the first one: from the same source (my unwelcomed 'alarm'. either it is done unintentionally or intentionally. i've no idea. but still, it pisses me real lots.). and the second one: the bloody washing marchine. and the third one: somebody kononnya who was kind enough to sort out the culinary stuff@the blody forks and spoons or whatnot. (either sorting out or whatever shit which i've no interest to know but still, i know it's the sounds from the forks and spoons k?)

mylord.
i wish i could swear a loud.
slam the blody * door.
and pull the curtain and make sure the mr Sun doesn't shine on me.
and lastly, get back to my sleeep.

noises noises noisessssssssssssssssssss i blody hate u so.
You ruin my blody sleep.
i need to voluntarily wake up by my own. and i dont need an alarm (which is even worse than my own alarm.) i blody cannot do anything when all these uneasy alarm starts ringing as i've no control over it.

mentally tortured.
i'l go nuts soon.

No comments: