Sunday 29 July 2007

dreams.i.have.

Man. Im desperately in need of going back to kch. Oh my lord.

im counting my days to go back.
Some more even when I’m in class or even when I’m doing my work infront of my lappie, or reading a book, my mind stretches back to the time I had overthere with the 3 lovely hilarious human and it makes me desperately wanting and craving to go back there. and that is holy sad ok.

I even have the ability to daydream with my eyes staring at the lecturers during lectures, as though im 100% paying attention. I daydream about me going over next summer n start planning the trip to nyc again. and i smile to myself. and that sucks cos it makes me feel stupid of myself once im forced to come back and face the blody reality.

i have my dream. i know what i should do after i graduate.
but still, i think i'm sucks in carrying out what i've planned and chase after my dream. that's really a big task.

i wanna get out of here (tho i sort of enjoyin my life;church life but that's only sometimes;when i truly enjoy Him. but yet on the other hand, when im weak and have no control over myself, i start feeling sucky for being where im right now. irony isn't it? but i guess that's life..)

i wanna go back and look after my parents and accompany them til forever. serious.
i once told my mom and dad that even after i got married, i'll make sure they stay with me so i can look after them. but they said it's impossible and never even try to have such thought cos by then i'll have to look after my parents in law. then i said 'k nvm, since i cannot neglect both parties, then i'll have four of u to stay with me and (whosoever my husband will be at that time).' they said 'u're gila'. i miss my parents and my sisters!

i wanna go back to where i belong.
where i can find peace, happiness, stress-free and gain as much kgs without no one cares (and most importantly when i dont even give my weight a damn and thats when i live my life to the fullest.)
particularly when my world revolves around sleep, eat (esp u dont even hav to think of what to eat etc and when there's someone either cook for u or at least contribute some ideas to u on what to eat so u dont have to decide on ur own), tv, shopping/window shopping, lazying around at home, lotsa movies, books (and i wouldnt forget spiritual books too ok.), ben&jerry's and roadtrips!

i wanna meet up with all my besties.
who are scattered around.
i think about u guys from time to time ok.
it's just so super-ly damn hard to meet up with u guys anymore.

No comments: