Friday 27 February 2009

This night


tonight,
i was thinking..hard, when will be the time i could have my nails painted red again? miss my trademark red coloured nails and french mani..
le sigh.
ah...fi.

tonight,
i spoke to one good friend, chucking out my rants and grumbles.
and thanks to you,
i'm feeling helllots better now.
-be a bitch. dont just say, must BE.

tonight,
i was mad at mrS over a mug of milo.
the reason?
i asked him to make a milo for me, but he did not.
moment later i was keksim. and said to him 'ask you make milo for me but u didnt.'
and found out that he didn't know i asked him to make me milo cause he did not pay attention to me when i told him that.
but still, i was angry.
he came to my room, wanted to fill up my bottle of water and i said no need.
as i was still very angry.
but now i feel damn guilty already.

cause he's my mosttt loveddddddddddddd and mosstmossssttmosssst important person in my life.
he's the mostestgreatest dad in the whole wide world!!
how would my life be without him.
no, i don't want to think about it.


sigh. so veryveryvery sorry, pa.


tonight,
i looked through the pics i took during one of those carefree days;
when i had all the time to sleep well, rest well, and travel.
i truly miss those times.

it's alright, i told myself;
gone are the 5 days.
no worries, i told myself;
it's just another 60 working days.

somehow i went through the 5 days.
despite how much less faith i have in myself.
i made it through, for now.
and tmr will be the 6th.

3 months from now,
around this time of the 3rd month,
i shall be ready for another carefree days and months ahead.
and with that, dancing queen i shall be.
cheering and smiling all night long,
for the stress is no longer mine.

i wish... tmr is the 60th day..somehow..


well oh well... tmr is just another day.
another day to challenge my perseverance and my determination to make it all the way through to the 60th day.


bring it on!






No comments: