Monday 24 November 2008

Haro

there Sun.shine.

i am now back to the reality.
life has been great for the past 6 months or so.
one of the greatest moments in my life. i would have to say.
i do not regret for the decision that i made nor am i mad for the circumstaces that had me resortted to making up that sort of decision.
i am glad that it happened as the way it did.

darn to the people who could not fathom why i did that.
it is my life and i truly feel blessed as i have the opportunity to do so. and it is great to have your family and loved ones to support you no matter what.

i guess my family and my loved ones (eg, close friends) are the only bunch of people who never pressure or talk me into start working. esp my family. till now they never brought up the subject of me getting a job or something. where as the matter of me working has been a great concern for some people. for some reasons that i could not even fathom.
like hello?? why ****ing care so much about what i do in my life?!
pls do not misunderstand. it is not that i do not want to work or something. (i truly truly want and cannot wait to embark into the working world) but what i am trying to say here is that some people just have something to say when they see you not working after you graduated or something.
like hello? sometimes in life, it's not up to me to plan or decide things.
it happened because it happened.
and i do not understand why there are so many sour people in this world. -__-

yes, i may be jobless for another month (i have to be there for 4thsistasoh's big day and hence another extra month off),
or months ahead (if i still haven't found a job and / or havn't start looking for one after that);

i may be poor,

but i feel contented and happy. for now. and for the past 6 months or so. =)

laugh, for if you think i am a failure.
but do not be envious.

1 comment:

ღRiN rInღ said...

-.- u spent 6 mths holidaying and you tell me u are poor?? God pls kill me then... Since, I work day and night and still so poor... I wish i dun hv to work the past 6 mths...