Thursday 3 April 2008

some friends are made for life;
some aren't.
some are your true friends;
some aren't.

these are just the two people that i met;
in one or two of the phases in my life.
i just need to forget them;
regardless of how important they used to be to me and
to just go on with my life.

and to you,
i'm so not gonna be bothered;
by any means,
any ways,
anymore.
whatever happens to me;
wherever i go,
whatever i do,
shall not be your problem;
shall not be your concerns.
after all,
it has never been your priorities nor concerns anways.
so,
why bother right?

you
keep telling me yours truly is your bestie,
whenever there's mia,
you protest.
and demand to know
my whereabouts, and
the deepshits i have to go through.

years ago,
after that incident,
i vowed not to get involve in any of your r/s,
though it has never been and will never be
my concern.
whatever it is now,
whatever happens in the future,
whatever that is related to you,
shall not be a concern to me.

in retrospect,
this is one of the many lessons,
that i learnt.
thanks for showing to me,
how a * friend you could be.
despites the years
we've known each other.
whatever it is,
don't * blame me.
this is what you want and ask for.

there lies a hope,
a hope
to
meet a better someone;
a truthful,
sincere someone;
someone who treasure the bonded friendship;
a someone;
whom i can call-
a true friend.

just when i was so disappointed with this friend of mine,
while writing these out,
and i thought,
i shouldn't be so agitated and disapointed of the past friendship i had with this close friend of mine,
cos there are still so many good friends that i've.

and speaking of which,
one of my besties comes online
just when i thought of her and others.
to
the friends who are far apart;
carrie,
clarameimei
siewwen,
(names are in alphabetical orders, to show that i don't beratsebelah.l0L)
and many others,
whose names i didn't disclose here,
you guys are the best.
i know how shitty i'm as a friend,
no msges,
no calls,
no emails,
but,
you guys are close to my heart.




as simple as it may sounds,
there's always a cause for everything,
for even the simplest decision one makes.



life isn't so bad afterall,







there's always sunshine;
even on the glummest day
=)

No comments: