Wednesday 23 April 2008

Redang

tell me tell me. how can i not love this place.. ?!


candid shot. ok, mayb not. i posed for my room mate to take this pic. :D
but the angle doesn't seem right. :(
look at my terribly and badly sunburnt flabby arms!


me and thy room mate.
look at the sunburnt me.

another big humongous gigantic swing!! love it. i love swings too!
pic was taken by a stranger who occupied the swing for like hours.
i walked up to him and his companion (a guy) and told him, 'sir, can you excuse a bit? i would like to take a picture with the swing!'

and he had no choice but to be a gentleman and took the pic for us. =)



taken with my room mate's olympus. i don't like olympus.
look at the quality of the pic... sigh..
best still is nikon, canon or sony!


me happily posing for this pic. i was really excited and happy at that very moment. =D
i miss those times.. :(


hammock oh hammock. thy queen loves you so!!! :(


me thyself.
look at the sand. look at the beach. look at it. look at it. lord. i love it.



sad pic.. cannot see the water... but more more inn was behind.. :D



shiok sendiri.
took this pic by myself cause everyone elses were too busy taking pics of the inn.

i guess my blog's getting boring.
it's all about redang redang and more of redang.
i'm sorry but i can't resist not to talk nor blog about it.
and a note to STP, thy queen needs your advice on the padi scuba diving thing.
let me know once u're done with what u're supposed to do now (like rushing for you fyp and stuffs..)

No comments: