Saturday 15 March 2008

Bubbly makes me bubbly. =D

i'm feeling bubbly.

i fell down. badly. on thurs. aside from gettin several bruises, my bones- cuboid (or what i also dont know) and another bone were 'set apart'. so i limp now. =(

this is what i got when i told one of male frens that incident:

* says (3:16 PM):
now u can train yrself to be gentle

* says (3:17 PM):
walk graciously

so *, are u trying to say that i'm too cholo when i walk? T_T

_______________

T_T

and right, one my closest male friends said i'm like a guy. i'm cho lo (not gentle). and blablabla.

so extra T_T
_______________

am i really that bad after all? cis. =p

i'm just being me okie. and i'm anti manja/manja-ness. so don't expect me to behave super manja or whatnots. and right, i fell down cause i didn't know there was a drain. so it was a matter of carelessness. and for the second statement, i am not like a guy, i was just merely saying 'uhm. ok. yeah. uhuh. ok', i don't talk much, doesn't mean i don't care or whatnots. and seriously that doesn't justify that i'm so macho or man-ly! h'rmp.

but i'm seriously a very dull person.

i can listen to the same old songs (of not more than 6 perhaps?) over and over again for a semester.

and since i got hooked on bubbly now, it has become my latest obsession. and it's the only song i'm listening to right now. yes, when i mean i'm listening to it, it's in repeating mode all the time. and i can never get bored of it. woot ! =D

a bit tired now.
and constant cramps on my right leg drive me nuts.

blog next time.

No comments: