Thursday 27 December 2007

to the cina bus driver.

today was rather a bad day for me (at first).
firstly, i was awaken by * damn early in the morning. nvm. i should associate myself with it already. i know. i just need some time for the adjustments to take place.
and i was late for the class because of the stupid laundry that i had to wait and the horrible assignments which i had to print out. (missy me slept at 5pm yesterday till 6 o'clock this morning which in between i woke up once in a while).

secondly, i had this bloody sorethroat and dry throat that made me cough and cough and cough and was feeling dizzy.

thirdly, i was having this blody argument . stupid.

and fourthly, because of that argument, i didn't rest in the afternoon. i felt miserably sick.

and the last one, was because i had my ko k to attend. cis.

but what made my day was that cina bus driver who kindly called up the person-in-charge and asked him whether the bus has left and so on. i waited for like 15 mins. and he pitied me. and he gave me the person-in-charge number which i didn't bother to call. but at the end he called for me. and this uncle use more canggih handset than mine okie. no play play. l0L.

and when the bus came, i joyfully hopped in and waved byebyes to the cina uncle when the bus slowly proceeding to the next station.

*toasts to the cina uncle*

No comments: