Friday 2 November 2007

3 papers.

had my 3rd paper today. and it was bad. really bad. sien.
spent an hour analyzin the questions and cracking my near-toasted brain to think about what to crap. yeah c.r.a.p.p.i.n because i really didn't know how to do the questions. my brain went blank. and i couldn't crap no more. somehow i fell asleep for 20 minutes. a mere 20 minutes.

i told myself to do well. i wanted to do well. as in to pass all the papers i took this sememster. sigh.
i told myself after this 3rd paper, i shall pamper myself and i shall sleep more.
i don't mind staying up late and don't mind having all those bloody pimples which started popping like mad since the past weeks. i don't mind. because i wanted to be able to pass all these papers and get out of here because i've a better plan and future ahead of me in 6 months' time.

i thought i could get merdeka by 6pm (usually for afternoon sessions for finals, it starts at 2.15pm, but hor, because the majority need praypray on fri therefore exams scheduled in the afternoon will be at 3pm) cos the next paper will be on 16.11. meaning i still have roughly 2 weeks to prepare.

but hor, after i had this hell paper, i tak de mood to merdeka can. sien. even the whatwhat hot spicy something something burger from mcd became tasteless to me. i tak de mood at all. sien.

somehow, i regretted. for taking up literature as my major. my major is comprising of linguistic + literature components. linguistic is stil ok but definitely not for literature. it's getting tougher.. and tougher.. sigh.

greatest mistake. great. now i'm dead.

No comments: