Saturday 20 October 2007

A Single Call.

while walking alone towards the main entrance of tesco last night one of my bff called. You know what, i really treasure to have her in my life. i miss our high school days. miss those times. i seriously don't mind to go back back then and go through it again. my high school days were fun and those were the most memorable times in my life.

none of my bff actually ended up in the same uni with me. infact most of us are scattered all around the earth. i feel so sad at times and really envy those bffs who managed to get into the same uni and go through the uni life together. it would be so much fun to have her and my other bffs to be in the same uni. life's gonna be really mad. =p

it was funny to see how she was urging me to study hard for my finals over the phone last night . yes, madam. i'll try my best to do my revision. =p really treasure to have such a friend who actually take the troubles to make long distance calls just to catch up with you.

i wish i could meet up with you end of this year. i WISH.

No comments: