Thursday 27 September 2007

zombie i'll be.

ok, how does it feel like to be awake for the past.. say since wednesday morning?

feelin very ass-ish, i'm seriously deprived and craving for SLEEP.
n im sooo zombie-ish.

thankgod i had my super kaukau 'cham' coffee+tea (i ordered it cos i was attracted to its name 'cham' and was thinkin and hoping that it could keep me awake for another 12 hours perhaps.

however, 3 things came into my mind when i saw it in the menu: either it connotes 'cham' which means teruk in hockien, or either that it just plainly n mainly means 'cham' which denotes 'campur'. and i was wondering how does it taste like to have coffee mixed with tea. so teramat caffeine-ish.

yeah caffeine. thats what i nid the most at the moment.
to keep me awake and make me even more zombie-ish.

a zombie who can't live without caffeines. it sustains her life.

my w/ends are packed up.
so also is tmr.
n thats sad, horrible , and well #$%. yeah u gotme.

No comments: