Wednesday 26 September 2007

everytime..

everytime when i'm rushing my bloody assignments..
when there are deaddeadlines in a row..
i particularly miss my hostel the most.
ok not like i never miss the room i resided in my first year.. but when it comes to rushing or doing my assignments.. i miss it and crave for it terribly!!!
don't get me wrong.
i'm not complaining about the place where i stay right now.
but then again..
what i miss the most is the space i have back in hostel.
the room was much more bigger than the room i've right now.
n how i miss the table.. the long stretch of tableeeee..
and the one i've right now is so blody small..
i don't even have enough place to put my references next to my lappiee...
still can put, but it's soooo blody irritating cos i nid to lift up my mouse, get my book(s) n place my mouse back again onto the top of other book(s)..
the space is just so limited..
when it comes to assignments..
i really burn the midnite(s) oil..
no kidding..
i need the lights on.
but there's no table lamp.
note that: it's not that she doesn't let me switch on the light, but would u feel nice for letting the lights on for the whole night when there's actually someone sleeping on the bed located just an arm away?
and i reallllly realllllyy hateeee toooooo carryyy my lappiiieee to thee livvingg rooommm when it's time for me to get out from MY bedroom.
i hateeeeeeeee toooooooooo go to and fro between MY room and the living roommm..
making a few trips just to:
to bring my references outtttt..
then go back to the room to get the adaptor n whatnot againnnn...
it's just sooooooooooooooooo blooddddddddddddy
troubleeeesomeeeeeeeee!!!!
what makes it worse is that:
i have to resolute to yelllooww lighting instead of the fluorecent onee cos y?
the blody living room is oppositeee one room,
and there are two rooms just next to the living room..
and i feeel bad. feel bad to switch on the white lighting cos i blody scared and feel bad that it'll affect their sleeeepp.
sigh.
excuse me for being rough and perhaps retarded :
here what's i want to swear right now.
F**k.
now now, i'm feelingg
a bit betta.
but still,
i miss 3-60b.

No comments: