Tuesday 28 August 2007

S.O.S.

pardon me.
the title S.O.S for this entry, doesn't stand for Shop of Shoes.
eversince i got back from the vacation,
this is the kind of comments given to me, most of the time:
'hey, u've gained some (yeah, SOME) weights."
'i noticed that u've become slightly (yeah, SLIGHTLY) fatter."
it wasn't some nor slightly okies. so stop flattering me.
i feel flattered. though i know god-damn-well that i've gained a few kgs. more than what i could imagine.
this is really too much okies.
i'm so stress.
i'm so malu of the fact that i look so horrible right now.
nvm about the pimples which can't stop popping out from my blody face eversince cny and the lefover scarssss all across my blody face;
but i dooo realllyyy mind aboutt the fatss.
omfgosh.
and i've got tanned and dark.
and now although 2 months have past, i'm still so superbly dark.
f***!
how can i get rid of the excessive 5-6 kgs?!!!
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..!!!
no kidding i'm telling y'guys.
my self-esteem is going down the stream.
i need to eat less.
i need to withold my cravings for chocolates.
i need to exercise more. n complain less. but hell. i dont have time for all those workouts okies. so this one shall then be crossed out.
i need to refrain myself from eating large portions and extra meals. and stop eating those biscuits.
need to cut down the carbs. damnittttt.
i need to be determined.
i need help, people.
HELP.

No comments: