Saturday 11 August 2007

my passion. my love.

i have no idea why am i so hooked on photography.
i'm so superbly in love with it okies.

so without further consideration, i signed up to become a member of photography society in the campus weeks ago. and it was really sayang that i only found out about the existence of the club in my final year! uh!!!!!!!

candid n scenery are my favourites.

i attended the first photography class on thursday (from 8-10pm)although i wasn't in my particular self that day due to exhaustion and lethargy (i was in the campus since 10.30am that day). but still, i really looked forward to attending the class. and i was the first member (except some committee members) that arrived, one hour before the class starts. :D

i took quite a number of nice nice photos with my most-lousy-camera-on-earth.
with a rm800 for a digi camera a year ago, what can u expect right?
but still, since it's the only digicamera that i've, i do treasure it and make full use of it before it gets rosak.
i had no idea know who was the instructor teaching us the photography thingy. i barely know his name. n i don't think i ever heard of his name either.
not till he turned up in the class.. and i asked the girl next to me 'uhm.. do u know his name?' l0L.

n later, i found out he's a renowned (both international and local winning awards) photographer.
he's old. but is really enthusiastic in giving out talks regarding photography.
man. he is superbly interested in photography okies. very high semangat like that. make me feel so semangat and look forward to cultivating my interest in photography and get really serious in it and shoot more nice shots.

songjintek is his name.

and my first impression of him:

a very downtoearth kind of guy. cheerful. enthusiastic and passionate in photography. diligent. someone who is always look at the bright side of life. self-motivated and someone who's really enjoy what he's doing (taking pics!). n yeah humble+cheerful best describe him.

other than than, he made me look forward to my next photography class. :D
and i decided to get into the committee in organizing a photography exhibition in next semester. :)

and therefore, i need a better camera. a betta one.
and that's SLR D 40.
ok, i'm kind enough okies.
at least i still know my limit.
i only ask for D 40.
you should be thankful that i didn't ask for D 200 okies.


source: http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://nikonimaging.com/global/products/digitalcamera/slr/d40/img/pic_001.jpg&imgrefurl=http://nikonimaging.com/global/products/digitalcamera/slr/d40/index.htm&h=420&w=330&sz=30&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=Shkl3w2VWts7iM:&tbnh=125&tbnw=98&prev=/images%3Fq%3DSLR%2BD40%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGLJ_enUS225US225%26sa%3DN

now. i need people to sponsor me that. :P
kindly place ur donations to: raspberriescherryD40fund.
i appreciate it.
from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: