Sunday 17 June 2007

kaboom from nowhere.

it's been a while since i started blogging.
but i dont know why suddenly i had the urge to have n to start this blog, which i consider it as my 'public blog' where i let everyone else read my blogs and stuff.
suddenly i found myself started looking for webblogs (any one other than xanga, cos i already hv one) and i once i chose blogspot, i then registered a new email mainly for this blog and then tried to figure out what name that suits the best for the blog n stuff.
i then decided to use raspberriescherry for my email and the blog since there's a pack of hershey's kisses special dark raspberry next to my lappie and a packet of cherries and a box of raspberry in the fridge.
cantum here n there and thats how i got raspberriescherry.
n kaboom. i'm on my way to blogging now.

No comments: